Equipment 2.0 Is Here!
Дата: 07.08.2020 18:02:23
Aivison, on 07 August 2020 - 02:54 PM, said: Don't think it's just SOME people if you read the forum. Well the game was something exactly how I wanted it and it was 4 days ago the game we all wanted and all the sudden the game is not the game I've played every day. So after more than a year I'm finding out I was playing game that wasn't a game I thought I was playing. That's strange, in that case I'll check my wife if she's still the wife I've married 20 years ago and bread is still a bread, maybe it turned into a pony yesterday :/ And if you missed the point I'll repeat I did feed you very nicely for last year so 10 gold is no f*ks given for me.
eekeeboo: This is an important point, I say some, because the forums do not represent the whole player based on all regions. Even the forums have some people who are positive Hence some, because it's not all or most. What I have since is that people have one small thing they don't like about the patch but like/ambivelant about the rest. But people don't say "I don't like this 5% and love the 95%". People naturally highlight the 5% because that's the thing they want to change and what they want to communicate, and this can skew things if you keep seeing 5% everywhere and you miss the other 95%. (Purely arbritrary but I needed an analogy). It is good to update and change the game on occasion to keep things fresh, especially something as old as equipment. And this is the thing, you say the way "we all" wanted, but I can tell you without a shred of doubt, there's many from that "all" who had many suggestions to make it how they want because it wasn't at that time. And no person is generally the same personality, looks or even sense of humour they were 20 years ago, they have the same name and same traits, but people evolve and change and mature to adapt to the change in environmen and situations in life. Although if you do find out there's a pony, I suggest you seek medical advice. Is that the point for contention that now you have to spend more 10 gold? Because in case you missed the point overall this intended to do more good than harm, while free demounting offered nothing "good" than "better than nothing" and "free". The equipment benefits themself.... are still there. And you can earn equipment for free, you can demount them for free if you use credits or grind dailies.... which is actually better than before, when it was for gold or destroy.