Обсуждение World of Tanks и всего, что с ним связано.
#6057 PH3N0M3NAL 25 июл 2012, 15:42
Hello, I hope here is someone speaking english :P

I want to ask something about the efficiency rating. I played until now 12.300 battles with a efficiency of 1856. I was already on 1872, but then I played 2 weeks only arty (french) and thats w[цензура]se many points. Since 3 weeks now I try my best to get more points, but nothing is changing. I dont have much scout points, and so I played 10 matches with my T-50-2 (6x Scout medal). So I spotted many tanks, but my efficiency isnt changing (not a single point, just stay at the same). And if I play a single arty round after 10 scout rounds, its goes down by 0,1 or 0,2 points.

So could someone explain me how do this side works? I want my old 1872 points back :/

Thanks
#6064 Strelock94 26 июл 2012, 05:43
Hi, as you see for good points of efficiency you need to kill a lot of enemies, scouting, capture and defend a base, give more damage than you have. But the main index is average level of the tiers. If this level will go down your points of efficiency will rise. I think that I am telling the obvious. Sorry, if i made mistakes.
#6065 Strelock94 26 июл 2012, 07:20
By the way, turn to high values ​​in the "efficiency calculator" and see how to change the rating - changed much? - it means that you need to improve this characteristic.
#8608 pmg116 09 окт 2012, 02:26
In the end that is what prevails in the efficiency of a player, his victories, the amount of detected tanks, the damage done to the opposing team with 0 Kills, or the damage done + Kills, and most importantly the capture points or defense?

Reason Is Treason