Форум без ограничений (За неигровые ссылки - бан)
#310517 wangyue36612 13 сен 2022, 08:44
Last yr, 2K23 brought MyTEAM Online and promised contracts 2K23 MT, actual-lifestyles unfastened business enterprise, freshmen, etc. The component they did now no longer promise changed into server help, which left the network inquiring for balance. This yr they promised extra balance and a higher mode in standard.

The servers have held up for the maximum component for the duration of the offseasons. This changed into one in every of the most important problems remaining yr due to the fact leagues might freeze and there has been no help or repair to prevent it from occurring. Last yr, my league did six seasons and we best have been capable of get thru one offseason. We needed to re-create the league 5 instances out of six! A lot of time changed into spent solving contracts, doing development, solving rosters, etc.

With NBA 2K23, my league simply went thru its first offseason, and I am glad to mention we have been capable of get to the following season with none problems. T[цензура]romise to preserve the servers strong and probably upload extra help has paid off. The menus are brief and responsive, and the league would not sense like it is in quicksand.

Overall, the mode appears to run properly as compared to remaining yr's, and it has virtually taken a few tremendous steps withinside t[цензура]roper route. There isn't that identical worry of crashing or freezing a league like we had remaining yr. The admins have powers that paintings and may be used to the gain in their leagues Buy NBA 2K23 MT. It feels just like the mode is at t[цензура]roper route to being a entire mode.